AIM
kniknoo

Lack Of Difficulty Lack Of Difficulty

Taking control

This is the first track I've heard out of the Misc. category. You manage to keep your style and ingenuity intact while working in a more inviting atmosphere. Hats off. 5/5

InvisibleObserver responds:

Misc is a great dump for thigns with a non-specific genre. This is sort of trance/ambient/dance... but not exclusively any really. Thanks Kniknoo for the comments.

Ruining Monotony Ruining Monotony

Quite Right

Production games and breaks are straight win. You speak my language. 5/5

...and now for the rest of your catalog.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Thanks and good luck, some of it people find a bit harsh.

==(MINDMINER)== ==(MINDMINER)==

Wouldn't know where to start...

This is amazing. I think you managed to review the awesome bits well enough. There's some nice little details in there. ................. Put it this way... i keep getting so sidetracked that I forget to review this. So ten times looping with attention and volume and I'm still sold. 5/5 of course.

Industrial(Demo)-SlimBhoy Industrial(Demo)-SlimBhoy

Genre is a myth, but...

This reminds me more of early experimental dance from warp records than industrial. This song needs a bit of aggression. I like the wispy hi-hats a lot, and the break at about 1:00. With a Four on the Floor and a syncopated bass, I might just let this one see where it wants to go in more of a dance context.

Smilecythe- Mucus Smilecythe- Mucus

Solid Industrial

The timbre of your drumkit is beautiful. So dirty but not stealing the mix. Some great programming. Thanks.